Rhayader, Mid Wales
Rentals for Global Vacations Cottage
THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN RESERVED
Available: 10-24 August £5470
This large mansion is on the same site as the 14 bungalows in the Lodge Park (with privacy).
There is a large conservatory for the minyan.
Oakwood House is a high quality farmhouse-style cottage nestled in the incredible Welsh countryside near the market town of Rhayader.
With the brilliant features and beautiful decor, this property is the perfect stay for a holiday with family and friends.
Further down the hallway sits a stunning snooker room which leads to the astounding main living area, a spacious sun room with an atrium-style ceiling, seating for 10 and phenomenal views across the rural location that you're sat in.
The ground floor also boasts a large kitchen diner with a rustic dining table and a contemporary fitted kitchen will all of the necessary appliances.
Oakwood House expands across 3 floors, the upper floors present 6 immaculate, homely bedrooms as well as sumptuous bathroom facilities to complete the interior of the property.
The standout feature of Oakwood is certainly its garden, you can choose to roam the extensive lawn area or just sit back and relax on the fantastic terrace furniture or even the hot tub.
Rhayader is a delightful town with a fine selection of pretty tearooms as well as pubs and restaurants to choose from.
The popular town of Llandrindod Wells is nearby and is certainly worth a visit during your stay.
Oakwood House is a wonderful cottage in an idyllic countryside location.
Your check in is from 4pm and check out before 10am.
Our rates include all gas, electric and water. Bed linnen and towels included in rent.
- Over three floors
- Six bedrooms: 1 x second floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x first floor double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x first floor double, 1 x second floor twin (zip/link, can be super king-size on request), 2 x first floor single
- Second floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- First floor Jack and Jill bathroom with separate shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room
- Snug room
- Snooker room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric AGA range cooker, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, DVD, WIFI, selection of books and DVDs, Cot x2, Highchair x2
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Garage, off road parking for 2 cars.Front enclosed garden and BBQ on request
- Rear lawn and terrace with furniture and hot tub
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles.
There is a damage deposit of £500, you will recieve a refund within 14 days if the place is left clean, tidy and no damage to the property or park.
For activities in the area see https://rhayader.co.uk/things-to-doBook Property