Les Gets - France
Exclusive Rentals for Global Vacations Descritption
Les Gets and the Portes du Soleil
We have many different size Chalets available for your requested dates.
Contact Global Vacations for more info on +44 20 8809 9520
Les Gets is set in the pristine Mountains of the French Alps, a wonderful place to explore for the enthusiastic and relaxed walker alike. Mountainside meadows full of Alpine fauna and flora await you in the lower valleys. There are marked trails winding through the valleys taking you to some of the most peaceful and tranquil locations.
There’s nothing quite like exploring the mountains on foot. It gives you the chance to really appreciate the stunning views, beautiful wildlife and incredible surroundings. There are hundreds of hiking trails around Morzine and Les Gets meaning there are walks for all abilities. You don’t have to be a seasoned hiker to enjoy a walking holiday in the French Alps. You can find flat walks that take you along rivers, around lakes and to the base of stunning waterfalls. However, if you do like a bit more of a challenge you can follow paths that take you to the top of some of the region’s biggest mountains and enjoy views of Mont Blanc and Lake Geneva. Some of these are technically challenging and involve scrambling and a head for heights.
The range of activities is truly breathtaking. From sublime mountain relaxation, to adrenaline fuelled adventures, Les Gets offers the ideal summer getaway for all tastes and ages.
A walking or hiking holiday can be for the whole family as well. There are fun wildlife trails that are enjoyable for every age and amazing activities like rock climbing, via ferrata and water sports that you can tie into a group hike. All the walks in the region are signposted but you can also hire a local guide for the day who will take you out and share their knowledge of the local wildlife and flowers with you.
Les Gets is a huge, lush outdoor playground which teams stunning scenery and a sunny climate with the largest network of lifts and trails for bikers and walkers in the Alps. Discover world-class bike trails, white water pursuits, rock climbing, canyoning, adventure parks and family fun from dawn ‘til dusk. You name it… it’s got it all covered!
A Multi Pass for evryone
The Multi Pass gives you access to more than 60 all-you-can-eat activities in the 12 village resorts of the Portes du Soleil. Enjoy them on your own, as a couple, with your family or in a group… for only 2€* or 2.5 CHF per day of stay.
Whether you’re a holidaymaker, a day-tripper or a regular visitor to the resort, the Portes du Soleil Multi Pass gives everyone unlimited access to more than 50 facilities and equipment! And to help you make the most of your stay, we’ve designed packages to suit your needs.Book Property
- Those who ski in the area during winter will be familiar with the friendly locals, stunning scenery and quaint shopping streets, though in the summer Les Gets takes on a very different atmosphere. In summer Les Gets bursts with colour – flowers grow on every street corner – and bustles with life, but the sunshine and warmth give the village a laid back and relaxing feel which often gets lost in the busy winter months. Les Gets has live music events in the town square throughout the summer months, there are often tables of giant wooden boardgames in the streets for children to enjoy, and every other year there is a colourful festival of music where hand organs and alphorns line the streets and stop the traffic!
- Whether you want to get active with mountain biking, whitewater rafting or walking, or just get away from it all and relax in our beautiful chalet, Les Gets is the perfect summer holiday destination for the whole family
- FREE ACTIVITIES with Portes Du Soleil Multipass:
- Mountain Biking (electric city bikes)
- Cable Cars for hiking
- Fun Park
- Biker Airbag
- Mini Golf
- Mini Train
- Aqua park
- Organised Activities
- Treasure Hunting
- A Lift Pass for Walking
- PAID ACTIVITIES
- Canyoning & Climbing (from £40)
- Kayaking ; Paddleboarding or Wi-Bit (Free)
- Professionally Guided Walks
- Taboganning Luge
- Whitewater Rafting