Chalet Lunar, Les Gets - French Alps
Exclusive Rentals for Global Vacations Chalet
Chalet Lunar is an attractive, spacious 5 bedroom chalet, in an amazing location within a few meters of the piste and there are wonderful views of Mont Chery. You can usually ski-in/out to within less than 10 metres. There is a modern hot tub where you can relax at the end of the day and enjoy views of Mont Chery.
The Chalet has been renovated in the autumn of 2020 with improvements to most of the property.
There is a new kitchen of very high-quality units and all modern utilities. The living area is now far more spacious than it was before, with brand new comfortable seating for at least 10 people.
There is a wood-burning stove at the side of the living area, giving the benefit of the stove yet not taking up too much space in the living area.
Laundry room-Downstairs-fully equipped with washing machine, dryer, ironing board, and iron.
Bedrooms & Bathroom:
1 Single beds
4 ZIP Beds
1 Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 1-Downstairs-Spacious King/Twin (Zip Link King Bed)
- Bedroom 2-Downstairs-Spacious King/Twin (Zip Link King Bed)
- Bedroom 3-Upstairs under the eaves, charming, spacious Twin (usually put together to make King)
- Bedroom 4-Upstairs under the eaves, King/Twin ( (Zip Link King Bed) also with a single sleigh style bed
- Bedroom 5- Downstairs - bunk beds ( ideal for Children)
- Bathroom 1 -Top Floor -A light and airy space with a jet bath, shower and Sonos sound system
- Bathroom 2 - Ground Floor - for bedroom 1 and 2 - with large shower
- Bathroom 3 - Ground Floor - with bath and shower over - for bedroom 5.
- Toilet-Separate toilet on each floor
Outside there is a deck with a Jacuzzi hot tub overlooking Mont Chery and a balcony with a natural wood table and benches.
Getting to and from the village and ski slopes:
During the day there is a free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes during New Year and February, and every 30 minutes the rest of the season. The bus stop is close by. You can walk to the village via a track that follows the piste down in the village, it is a 5-10 minutes walk down and a bit more than 10 minutes to come back up.
150 m²floor area
1200 metres to Village Centre
10 metres to Lifts/Piste
30 metres to the Bus Stop
Kitchen Kashering service under Kadasia guidance: €500
21 July to 4 Aug €7400
To book call:020 8809 9520Book Property